Sunday, March 16, 2014

Aly's Dream Polish Oranges- Apricot, Persimmon, Pumpkin, Strawberry, Sweet Orange

Here are the links to the other four posts in this series:

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST-
Apricot is somewhere between orange, gold, and brown.
Indoor blue-tint light:
Outdoor sunlight:
Opacity: 3
# of coats: 2

Persimmon is a very bright almost neon red-orange, a sister to Spicy Sriracha.
IBTL:
Outdoor sunlight:
Opacity: 4
# of coats: 2

Pumpkin is a soft amber shade with a little twist- it glows under black light!
IBTL:
Outdoor overcast:
Outdoor sunlight:
Black (UV) light:
Opacity: 3
# of coats: 2
Strawberry is one of my new favorite shades!! The indoor pictures really show the pink, but I'd say this is a somewhat pink-tinted neon orange.
IBTL: 
Outdoor sunlight:
Black (UV) light:
Opacity: 3.5
# of coats: 2
I wanted to mention that I did have some trouble with this polish chipping after the first day. I'm not sure if I didn't clean my nails well before applying, if work created the issue, or if it was the polish itself, but I thought I should make mention of it. I will update if I continue to have the same issue with future manis.

Sweet Orange is a very good name for this warm, bright neon orange.
IBTL:
Outdoor sunlight:
Black (UV) light:
Opacity: 3.25
# of coats: 2

WHEW!! I don't know about you, but I am wiped!! I really hope you enjoyed all these swatches, please leave any questions or comments in the space below!
THANK YOU!!





1 comment: